Monday 22 October 2012

55 Cupcakes for 55th Birthday Celebration

Assalamualaikum w.b.t..


 55 pieces of rainbow cupcakes with 55 candles for Ibu's 55th birthday celebration.



Pheww! You must have a trained skill to light up these candles in less than a minute before the first one blew up. That, I forgot to consider. Notice the long lighter? I bought that for the purpose of lighting up these candles. Notice the hand with the small lighter? Okay, that was the back up plan because the candles were about to melt. Hahaha.. Thank you Firdouse.


We celebrated my mother's birthday here, Restoran Hj. Sharin Low (if I'm not mistaken, excuse us for the bright light in the picture) in Seksyen 7, Shah Alam. This was my first time here.





Here's the video that was taken by my hubby. Please ignore the voice of the camera man, okay. Hahaha.. Something happened and the video suddenly become dark.. for a while.


No comments: